Alpaca Breeder Farm
We believe strongly in taking our alpacas to AOBA shows and supporting our industry's organization. The alpaca breed standards are rapidly improving nationwide and shows are an excellent monitor to see how our breeding program stacks up.
Our 10 year breeding program has progressed to include VERY fine fleeced bloodlines of color. If you browse through our herd list, you will quickly understand that our focus is all about lingering Fineness . We have alpacas maintaining fineness well into their 5-8 year old birthdays!
We own some highly decorated alpacas and believe that a some of our foundation huacaya females are some of the best females in the country. Miss Priss and Qolmesa Crystal are a couple of their names and they back up their reputations with record breaking awards, and champion offspring.
We do suris too! We own the ONLY white 2-time National Champion suri male EVER!. Crown Prince won Reserve White halter in 2007 and 2008!
We invite all to our farm to see what exciting genetics we have brewing.
The AlpacaRosa specializes in helping new breeders get started in this life enhancing experience. We love to teach new breeders the key elements to acheive succes in this great industry. Make sure you plan a visit to The AlpacaRosa and see what we are all about!
The AlpacaRosa is well positioned for helping others start-up their alpaca farm:
We've been busy ......
- Enjoying the alpaca business since 1999
- Establishing 100's of friendships within the alpaca community
- breeding over 300 females
- birthing over 200 cria,
- selling over 200 alpacas
- Accumulating over 60 championships in the showring
- Achieving Championship success as both
Huacaya AND Suri breeders, a feat not often seen in our industry
- Awarded the All American Futurity 2006 Reserve Small Breeder of the Year
- Establishing the Great Ohio Alpaca Tour
- Developing and manufacturing The Tooth a Matic!..... The Fight O Matic!.........The PacaTrapper!.......The Bungee BiteBloc!......Smooth-O-Matic.....Protecto Guard.....Fleece-O-Matic Mini Tumbler......just a few helpful tools to ease the alpaca breeder's work load and to ease stress for the alpaca
- Developing the Alpaculator tool to help new breeders select their foundation herd
- Co-Creator of this website AlpacaStreet.com